Bad science isn't stupid; it's how an elite builds a "one world" minion stateActually, bad scientists don’t make bad science. Bad men do that -- intentionally. Mad men and stupid men believe them.
Most of the World’s gullible millions aren’t mad of course. Only some of them. Most often enthusiasts like earth warmists are simply slow witted, or slothful, or Liberal Democrats.
A simple IQ test originally formulated at MIT near Harvard University in the USA to help select TV journalists from college drop-outs was adapted to identify potential political minions for the personal use of multi billionaire George Soros, the financial/moral philosopher and primary causal philanthropist founder who invented Black Wednesday and filleted the British exchequer as well as the French Bourse, plus German, African, and Oriental exchanges. He is said to have tried to snaffle the Soviet Gasprom trillions but another Russian-speaking entrepreneur got in first in order to purchase Chelsea soccer club from John Terry.
Now for the first time our research team has reproduced the Soros "IQ test for minions". Newshawk readers are invited to try the test themselves. Media persons are exempt, obviously. QED.
- Rising sea levels will soon inundate many land masses (with water).
- Carbon emissions are deadly pollutants.
- Greenhouse gasses can’t surely be made of water? Can they? Of course not! Can they? Really!" Water? Like H2O? Wow!
- Something must be done about plant photosynthesis to find alternative plant nutrition. Carbon emission consumption is a filthy habit even for cabbages or grass or rain forests.
- World populations must be rigorously culled to improve 3rd world living standards. Too many disadvantaged people live in poor quarters.
- Abortion does not actually kill people as such – certainly not alleged hundreds of millions (that would cause suicidal damage to the gene pool).
- Baseball attracts crowds which makes space too hot to live in. Cow farts are also catastrophic given greenhouse conditions.
- Women, specifically, have the right to not have mothers in law ... by Wade and Roe privacy legislation etc.
- A smoker outside in the street constitutes a life-threatening cancer risk to non-smokers in the entire neighbourhood.
- Men leave toilet seats raised because they know it teases.
- The big bang entity was not actually caused by anything (obviously, for nothing else was there at that stage) nor by anybody (obviously, because HE wasn’t there either according to recent research and the consensus of the world science community).
- It is a hate crime to deny that any mother’s ugly daughter is a swan or a son, or a cow if whatever it is she (the swan) claims to be. This is not a trick question! Fatuous answers are illegal and will result in regular police interference.
- The Canadian Government can tell Canadians what to think when and if thinking. This is a good thing.
- President Trump causes most of the above which is NOT fake news.
Tick A for Yes, B for No, and C for Otherwise.
Results: If you selected one A you are minion material. If you selected two A's or more you are one of the 8 per cent of the earth's population which cannot be employed – even by the U.S. military. These statistics are officially accepted by the UN and by NATO. At least the unemployable 8 per cent bit is. Mr. Soros invites any candidate with up to two Yes ticks to fill in the employment form attached to the test paper.
OK. Sorry about the spoof approach, but the ubiquitous lying and intentional misinformation which practically all Government licensed authorities and supporting agencies have disseminated among the populations is a phenomenon which flies in the face of every sane and ethical norm conceivable. To engage it by any other means than mockery would be to make it almost credible by implying that it is worthy of consideration.
Obviously some serious scientific response is demanded, at least to confirm facts. There is naivete however in thinking that careful argument by real scientists has any effect on the catastrophists, as though serious debate might influence them. The "be very afraid" faction triumphed long before microphones were thrust into the startled faces of homely academics and hitherto anonymous laboratory people who travel to work on public transport. These intelligent hard-working folks years later still seem unaware that their antagonists are political VIPs and mentally negligible Hollywood celebrities getting immersed in the role of clever clogs. They simply learn their lines from a one page script written by climate "experts" like Al Gore who has to rely on his local radio station's weather girl about taking an umbrella or leaving it in the stretch limo. From Seattle to Hong Kong and on to wherever news trivia is an interruption in gibbering pop noise and pop music one mantra has been brilliantly insinuated into every vacant head; "our climate is coming to destroy humanity and a filthy chemical called carbon is driving it along". Dr. Wellmeaning is on a loser in a lecture hall seating more than half humanity. And if any sane conservative believes that Mr. and Mrs. Average will finger a scare mongering huckster at election time and vote in the nice guy, he's still living with his Mom.
Questions abound as to where this evil will find its consummation; some observers suspect an international power grab by a small but enormously privileged caucus. Newshawk believes that the consummation is already upon us because the fraud perpetrated on the world, the absolute triumph of double speak and punitive mind control by obscure legislation, (impossible to achieve without high level government acquiescence over many years) is the final end of freedoms brought to mankind by aeons of struggles towards higher standards and finally enthroned by the wisdom of Judeo-Christianity. It is worth noting that of all the curbs which this dark movement had to contend with none excited its hatred more than the religious vehicles of the ancient Decalogue. Finally the craven passivity of the world information media which often actively promoted perversion at the expense of sane normality has been the most vicious of all the spells bewitching the will power and common sense of once confident people. The press it was that tirelessly contrived to silence the Catholic Church, something which even Hell itself was said to find impossible. The voice that proposed love, forgiveness, and tirelessly explained the simple difference between good and evil has been screamed down and Bedlam rules.